Refrigerated pies are perfect when you need a make-ahead dessert. With an OREO Cookie crust and three layers of chocolatey creamy goodness, we suspect that this creamy pie will make it on your list of family favorites.
- 32 OREO Cookies, divided
- ¼ cup butter or margarine, melted
- 2 (3.9 ounce) packages chocolate instant pudding mix
- 2 cups cold milk
- 1 (8 ounce) tub frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 1 Crush 24 cookies finely; mix with butter. Press onto bottom and up side of 9-inch pie plate.
- 2 Beat pudding mixes and milk with whisk 2 minutes.
- 3 Spoon 1-1/2 cups pudding into crust. Stir half the whipped topping into remaining pudding; spread over pudding layer in crust. Chop remaining cookies; stir into remaining whipped topping. Spread over pie.
- 4 Refrigerate 4 hours or until firm.