These festive OREO Turkeys are so cute – you won’t want to wait until Thanksgiving to make them! Even the littlest helpers will love attaching candy corn feathers to the turkeys’ cookie tails.
- 6 OREO Cookies
- 1 ounce semi-sweet baking chocolate, melted
- 30 pieces candy corn
- 6 chocolate malted milk balls
- 6 cinnamon red hot candies
- 1 Separate each cookie, leaving all the creme filling on one half of each. Set filling-topped halves aside.
- 2 Use small amount of melted chocolate to attach 5 candy corn pieces, pointed-sides down, to each plain cookie half for the turkey's tail. Refrigerate 5 minutes or until chocolate is firm.
- 3 Attach malted milk ball to center of each filling-topped cookie half with melted chocolate for the turkey's body. Use additional melted chocolate to attach cinnamon candies to bodies for the heads.
- 4 Attach turkey tails to bodies with remaining melted chocolate. Refrigerate until firm.