- Published Aug 31st
- Ready In4h 15m
Organic Chocolate Cream Liqueur Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Organic Chocolate Cream Liqueur for 24 servings:
- 3 1/2 ounces dark chocolate (such as Green & Black's Organic 70% Dark Chocolate), broken into pieces
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (14 ounce) can condensed milk
- 1 1/4 cups Scotch whiskey
- 1 (1.25 ounce) shot brewed espresso, cooled to room temperature
Organic Chocolate Cream Liqueur Cooking Instructions
- Ready In4h 15m
To cook Organic Chocolate Cream Liqueur, you need about 10 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Organic Chocolate Cream Liqueur is about 5 minutes , and you can serve your Organic Chocolate Cream Liqueur within 4 hours 15 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Organic Chocolate Cream Liqueur easily:
- 1 Melt chocolate with cream in a double boiler over medium-low heat, stirring constantly until the mixture is smooth; remove from heat and set aside to cool.
- 2 Whisk the eggs and vanilla extract together in a large bowl until combined; stir the condensed milk into the mixture. Slowly pour the whiskey into the egg mixture while stirring until completely incorporated. Add the chocolate mixture and the espresso; beat with the whisk until the mixture is uniform in color.
- 3 Pour into a bottle, cap, and chill in refrigerator at least 4 hours before enjoying. Store in the refrigerator.
- Editor's Note:
- This recipe contains raw egg. We recommend that pregnant women, young children, the elderly, and the infirm do not consume raw egg. Learn more about egg safety from our article, Making Your Eggs Safe.
Per Serving: 148 calories; 7.1 grams of fat; 11.7 grams of carbohydrates; 2.5 grams of protein; 43 milligrams of cholesterol; 34 milligrams of sodium.