- Published Aug 12th
- Ready In45m
Oven Baked Swai Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Oven Baked Swai for 2 servings:
- 2 (4 ounce) fillets swai fish
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, or as needed
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can petite diced tomatoes
Oven Baked Swai Cooking Instructions
- Ready In45m
To cook Oven Baked Swai, you need about 10 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Oven Baked Swai is about 35 minutes , and you can serve your Oven Baked Swai within 45 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Oven Baked Swai easily:
- 1 Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- 2 Place swai fish in a glass casserole dish and season with salt and black pepper.
- 3 Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat; cook and stir onion until softened, about 10 minutes. Add garlic and cook until fragrant, about 1 minute. Pour tomatoes over onion mixture; cook and stir until heated through, about 5 minutes. Spoon tomato mixture over fish.
- 4 Bake in the preheated oven until fish flakes easily with a fork, about 20 minutes.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 260 calories; 13.9 grams of fat; 12.3 grams of carbohydrates; 18.9 grams of protein; 57 milligrams of cholesterol; 470 milligrams of sodium.