- Published Aug 12th
- Ready In45m
This is one of my favorite recipes for any kind of white fish.
Oven Baked Swai Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Oven Baked Swai for 2 servings:
- 2 (4 ounce) fillets swai fish
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, or as needed
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can petite diced tomatoes
Oven Baked Swai Cooking Instructions
- Ready In45m
To cook Oven Baked Swai, you need about 10 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Oven Baked Swai is about 35 minutes , and you can serve your Oven Baked Swai within 45 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Oven Baked Swai easily:
- 1 Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- 2 Place swai fish in a glass casserole dish and season with salt and black pepper.
- 3 Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat; cook and stir onion until softened, about 10 minutes. Add garlic and cook until fragrant, about 1 minute. Pour tomatoes over onion mixture; cook and stir until heated through, about 5 minutes. Spoon tomato mixture over fish.
- 4 Bake in the preheated oven until fish flakes easily with a fork, about 20 minutes.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 260 calories; 13.9 grams of fat; 12.3 grams of carbohydrates; 18.9 grams of protein; 57 milligrams of cholesterol; 470 milligrams of sodium.