- Published Jan 2nd
- Ready In1h 10m
Easy and delicious. Add more pepper flakes if you like it spicy.
Oven Chicken and Linguini Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Oven Chicken and Linguini for 9 servings:
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons dried basil
- 1 tablespoon red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 pounds chicken thighs
- 1 pound linguine pasta
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Oven Chicken and Linguini Cooking Instructions
- Ready In1h 10m
To cook Oven Chicken and Linguini, you need about 10 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Oven Chicken and Linguini is about 1 hour , and you can serve your Oven Chicken and Linguini within 1 hour 10 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Oven Chicken and Linguini easily:
- 1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- 2 Place butter into a 9x13-inch baking dish and set in oven while it preheats until butter is melted, about 5 minutes.
- 3 Stir onion, basil, red pepper flakes, salt, and black pepper into melted butter. Add chicken, turning to coat with onion mixture and ending skin-side up.
- 4 Bake in the preheated oven until no longer pink at the bone and the juices run clear, about 1 hour. An instant-read thermometer inserted near the bone should read 165 degrees F (74 degrees C). Remove chicken from dish.
- 5 Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook linguine at a boil until tender yet firm to the bite, about 11 minutes; drain.
- 6 Mix spinach into onion-butter sauce until thoroughly mixed; add linguine and Parmesan cheese, tossing to combine. Place chicken on top of pasta.
Per Serving: 589 calories; 30.2 grams of fat; 41.9 grams of carbohydrates; 38.4 grams of protein; 129 milligrams of cholesterol; 603 milligrams of sodium.