- Published Jan 2nd
- Ready In1h 10m
Oven Chicken and Linguini Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Oven Chicken and Linguini for 9 servings:
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons dried basil
- 1 tablespoon red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 pounds chicken thighs
- 1 pound linguine pasta
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Oven Chicken and Linguini Cooking Instructions
- Ready In1h 10m
To cook Oven Chicken and Linguini, you need about 10 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Oven Chicken and Linguini is about 1 hour , and you can serve your Oven Chicken and Linguini within 1 hour 10 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Oven Chicken and Linguini easily:
- 1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- 2 Place butter into a 9x13-inch baking dish and set in oven while it preheats until butter is melted, about 5 minutes.
- 3 Stir onion, basil, red pepper flakes, salt, and black pepper into melted butter. Add chicken, turning to coat with onion mixture and ending skin-side up.
- 4 Bake in the preheated oven until no longer pink at the bone and the juices run clear, about 1 hour. An instant-read thermometer inserted near the bone should read 165 degrees F (74 degrees C). Remove chicken from dish.
- 5 Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook linguine at a boil until tender yet firm to the bite, about 11 minutes; drain.
- 6 Mix spinach into onion-butter sauce until thoroughly mixed; add linguine and Parmesan cheese, tossing to combine. Place chicken on top of pasta.
Per Serving: 589 calories; 30.2 grams of fat; 41.9 grams of carbohydrates; 38.4 grams of protein; 129 milligrams of cholesterol; 603 milligrams of sodium.