A unique and delicious low-fat dessert! For a chocolatey twist, coat the bananas in crushed puffed cocoa cereal instead of the breadcrumbs. Serve while hot, on top of fat-free ice cream. Alternatively, you can melt 2-3 tablespoons of ice cream and use to dip bananas in.
- cooking spray
- ¼ cup dry bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon granular no-calorie sucralose sweetener (such as Splenda®)
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 large banana, cut into slices
- 1 Preheat an oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- 2 Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and spray with cooking spray.
- 3 Combine bread crumbs, no-calorie sweetener, cinnamon, ginger, and salt in a bowl.
- 4 Spray banana slices on both sides with the cooking spray.
- 5 Roll banana slices in the bread crumb mixture to coat, and arrange slices on the prepared baking sheet.
- 6 Lightly spray the banana slices again.
- 7 Bake in the preheated oven until crisp, 10 to 15 minutes.
- Calories 118.9
- Carbohydrate 25.6 g
- Fat 1.4 g
- Fiber 2.6 g
- Protein 2.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Sodium 99.6 mg
- Sugar 9.2 g