Breaded chicken wings that consist of bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, melted butter, and a cookie sheet.
- cooking spray
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese (such as Kraft®)
- 1 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- ⅓ teaspoon garlic powder
- ⅓ teaspoon onion powder
- ⅓ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 pinch salt
- 5 pounds chicken wings, tips discarded
- ½ cup melted butter
- 1 Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and generously spray with cooking spray.
- 2 Mix Parmesan cheese, bread crumbs, garlic powder, onion powder, black pepper, and salt in a bowl.
- 3 Dip chicken wings in melted butter; press into bread crumb mixture until well-coated. Arrange wings on prepared baking dish.
- 4 Bake in preheated oven until golden brown, about 20 minutes. Flip chicken wings and continue baking until evenly browned and no longer pink in the center, about 10 minutes more.
- Calories 163.4
- Carbohydrate 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 39.6 mg
- Fat 11.6 g
- Fiber 0.3 g
- Protein 10.1 g
- Saturated Fat 5.2 g
- Sodium 222.7 mg
- Sugar 0.4 g