Very tasty alternative to fries or baked potatoes. My 5 year old who hates potatoes, but eats these in a flash. Play around with the spices in place of seasoning salt (garlic powder, cayenne, etc.)
- 4 medium potatoes, cut into wedges
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1 teaspoon ground paprika
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1 teaspoon chili powder, or to taste
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Line a large baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- 2 Place the potato wedges in a plastic bag, or bowl with a lid. Add oil, and toss to coat. Season the potatoes with seasoning salt, paprika, chili powder, and pepper, and add the sesame seeds. Replace lid or close bag, and shake to coat evenly. Spread the potato wedges out in a single layer onto the prepared baking sheet.
- 3 Bake for 50 to 60 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes or so, until the potatoes are tender and golden.
- Calories 203.1
- Carbohydrate 38.8 g
- Fat 3.9 g
- Fiber 5.5 g
- Protein 4.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Sodium 249.4 mg
- Sugar 1.8 g