Hearty meat and potato omelet baked in the oven.
- 8 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 2 cups shredded hash brown potatoes
- 1 cup diced cooked ham
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 to taste salt and pepper to taste
- 1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease an 8x8 inch glass baking dish.
- 2 Beat eggs in a large bowl; stir in the milk. Stir in the potatoes, ham and cheese. Season to taste and pour into prepared pan.
- 3 Bake in preheated oven for 45 to 50, until knife inserted in middle comes out clean.
- Calories 247.4
- Carbohydrate 10.2 g
- Cholesterol 243.1 mg
- Fat 18 g
- Fiber 0.7 g
- Protein 16.8 g
- Saturated Fat 8 g
- Sodium 533.8 mg
- Sugar 2.2 g