There is nothing worse than bland, boiled, and disrespected broccoli. How about its cousin, cauliflower? Let’s go a step further and, whether you love or hate them, invite Brussels sprouts to join the party! Together, treated like royalty, this trifecta will wow your taste buds and have you praying to the Cruciferous Kingdom every waking hour.
- 1 large head cauliflower, stemmed and cut into small florets
- 1 pound broccoli, cut into bite-sized florets
- 1 pound Brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
- 1 Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Line 2 baking pans with parchment paper or silicone baking mats.
- 2 Combine cauliflower, broccoli, and Brussels sprouts in a large bowl. Add olive oil, 1 tablespoon at a time, mixing by hand or tossing the bowl to spread evenly. Add salt and pepper and continue to toss veggies until evenly distributed.
- 3 Spread vegetables evenly onto the 2 prepared baking pans, allowing space for them to crisp.
- 4 Roast in the preheated oven until notably browned and crispy to the touch, 22 to 25 minutes. For a more crunchy exterior, bake for an additional 3 to 5 minutes.
- 5 Remove from the oven and allow to rest 2 to 3 minutes before serving.
- Calories 93.5
- Carbohydrate 11.8 g
- Fat 4.5 g
- Fiber 5.1 g
- Protein 4.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Sodium 749.4 mg
- Sugar 3.8 g