- Published May 21st
- Ready In10m
Over the Top Nachos Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Over the Top Nachos for 6 servings:
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 onion, finely diced
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 (16 ounce) can refried beans
- 1 (14.5 ounce) package tortilla chips
- 1 fresh jalapeno pepper, sliced
Over the Top Nachos Cooking Instructions
- Ready In10m
To cook Over the Top Nachos, you need about 5 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Over the Top Nachos is about 5 minutes , and you can serve your Over the Top Nachos within 10 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Over the Top Nachos easily:
- 1 In a large frying pan, brown ground beef with onion, salt and pepper over medium heat. Break the meat into very small pieces while it is cooking. After the meat is thoroughly cooked, drain off the grease.
- 2 Arrange chips on a microwavable platter. Spread beans over the chips. Layer with 1/2 of the cheese, the ground beef mixture, and remaining cheese. Arrange jalapeno peppers on top.
- 3 Microwave on medium-high until cheese has melted. Serve immediately.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 829 calories; 52.1 grams of fat; 58.4 grams of carbohydrates; 33.6 grams of protein; 119 milligrams of cholesterol; 846 milligrams of sodium.