Make morning easy and delicious with this slow cooker apple oatmeal recipe that happens overnight: top with blueberries, raspberries, strawberries, granola, raisins, walnuts, or anything else that delights you. I add all of the ingredients to the slow cooker the night before, allowing it to cook overnight.
- butter-flavored cooking spray
- 2 medium apples, peeled and diced
- 2 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- ⅓ cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice, or more to taste
- 4 cups water
- 1 Spray the inside of a 4-quart slow cooker with cooking spray.
- 2 Place diced apples into the slow cooker; add oats, brown sugar, cinnamon, vanilla extract, pumpkin pie spice, and water.
- 3 Cook on Low for 8 hours; switch cooker to Warm until ready to serve.
- Calories 179.6
- Carbohydrate 37.5 g
- Fat 1.9 g
- Fiber 4.3 g
- Protein 3.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Sodium 10.5 mg
- Sugar 17.1 g