- Published May 4th
- Ready In8h 5m
Overnight Slow Cooker Oatmeal Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Overnight Slow Cooker Oatmeal for 4 servings:
- 2 1/2 cups water
- 2 cups almond milk
- 1 cup applesauce (optional)
- 1 cup steel-cut oats
- 1 cup dried cherries, or more to taste
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar (optional)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
Overnight Slow Cooker Oatmeal Cooking Instructions
- Ready In8h 5m
To cook Overnight Slow Cooker Oatmeal, you need about 5 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Overnight Slow Cooker Oatmeal is about 8 hours , and you can serve your Overnight Slow Cooker Oatmeal within 8 hours 5 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Overnight Slow Cooker Oatmeal easily:
- 1 Stir water, almond milk, applesauce, steel-cut oats, dried cherries, brown sugar, vanilla, and cinnamon together in a slow cooker.
- 2 Cook on Low for 8 hours to overnight.
- Cook's Notes:
- Add a couple spoonfuls of almond or peanut butter when serving!
- Use 1 to 2 cups dried fruit of your choice. You can even use a mixture. Cranberries, cherries, and figs are some of my favorites.
- Depending on how sweet you like your oatmeal, you can omit the brown sugar entirely or replace it with maple syrup.
- Try pumpkin puree in place of the applesauce for another variation.
- Partner Tip
- Try using a Reynolds® slow cooker liner in your slow cooker for easier cleanup.
Per Serving: 371 calories; 3.9 grams of fat; 74.7 grams of carbohydrates; 7.7 grams of protein; 0 milligrams of cholesterol; 94 milligrams of sodium.