- Published Mar 14th
- Ready In1h 35m
Paleo Maryland Crab Cakes Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Paleo Maryland Crab Cakes for 6 servings:
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce (such as Tabasco®)
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons seafood seasoning, such as Old Bay™
- ground black pepper to taste
- 1 pound fresh lump crabmeat
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1 tablespoon finely diced red pepper
- 2 teaspoons sliced green onion
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1/3 cup almond flour
Paleo Maryland Crab Cakes Cooking Instructions
- Ready In1h 35m
To cook Paleo Maryland Crab Cakes, you need about 15 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Paleo Maryland Crab Cakes is about 20 minutes , and you can serve your Paleo Maryland Crab Cakes within 1 hour 35 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Paleo Maryland Crab Cakes easily:
- 1 Grease a baking sheet.
- 2 Whisk together egg, mayonnaise, Dijon mustard, Worcestershire sauce, hot sauce, lemon juice, seafood seasoning, and black pepper in a bowl.
- 3 Place crab meat in a separate bowl and pour egg and mayonnaise mixture in; gently combine with hands. Mix in 1/4 cup almond flour, peppers, green onions, and parsley.
- 4 Form mixture into 6 patties. Place 1/3 cup almond flour in a shallow bowl. Dredge each cake in almond flour and set on prepared sheet pan; refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- 5 Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- 6 Bake crab cakes in the oven until golden brown, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 114 calories; 6.8 grams of fat; 4.3 grams of carbohydrates; 9.7 grams of protein; 47 milligrams of cholesterol; 273 milligrams of sodium.