- Published Mar 28th
- Ready In2h 27m
This recipe is not only easy but healthy and tasty! Paleo, gluten-free and dairy-free!
Paleo Pecan-Maple Salmon Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Paleo Pecan-Maple Salmon for 4 servings:
- 4 (4 ounce) fillets salmon
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup pecans
- 3 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon chipotle pepper powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
Paleo Pecan-Maple Salmon Cooking Instructions
- Ready In2h 27m
To cook Paleo Pecan-Maple Salmon, you need about 15 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Paleo Pecan-Maple Salmon is about 12 minutes , and you can serve your Paleo Pecan-Maple Salmon within 2 hours 27 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Paleo Pecan-Maple Salmon easily:
- 1 Place salmon fillets on a baking sheet and season with salt and black pepper.
- 2 Combine pecans, maple syrup, vinegar, paprika, chipotle powder, and onion powder in a food processor; pulse until texture is crumbly. Spoon pecan mixture on top of each salmon fillet, coating the entire top surface. Refrigerate coated salmon, uncovered, for 2 to 3 hours.
- 3 Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- 4 Bake salmon in the preheated oven until fish flakes easily with a fork, 12 to 14 minutes.
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 350 calories; 23 grams of fat; 12.7 grams of carbohydrates; 23.8 grams of protein; 66 milligrams of cholesterol; 107 milligrams of sodium.