This pan-fried gnocchi is a delicious meal!
- 1 (16 ounce) package refrigerated gnocchi
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 2 (6 ounce) packages sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 shallots, sliced
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh sage
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 ½ cups baby arugula
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese, or to taste
- 1 Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook gnocchi in the boiling water until they float to the top, 2 to 3 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- 2 Meanwhile, heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms, shallots, rosemary, and sage. Cook, stirring occasionally, until mushrooms are browned, 10 to 12 minutes. Transfer to a plate.
- 3 Wipe skillet clean and add butter. Cook over medium-high heat until butter has melted. Add gnocchi and cook, stirring occasionally, until crispy, about 8 minutes. Stir in arugula and reserved mushroom mixture; season with salt and pepper. Garnish with Parmesan cheese and drizzle with remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil.
- Calories 348.2
- Carbohydrate 27.5 g
- Cholesterol 46.4 mg
- Fat 24.4 g
- Fiber 2.3 g
- Protein 7.4 g
- Saturated Fat 11.7 g
- Sodium 233.1 mg
- Sugar 2.4 g