- Published May 19th
- Ready In10m
Pan Galactic Gargle Blaster Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Pan Galactic Gargle Blaster for 2 servings:
- 1 sugar cube
- 1 drop bitters
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 ¾ teaspoons warm water
- 3 fluid ounces gin
- 2 fluid ounces tequila
- 1 lemon-lime-flavored immune support effervescent tablet (such as Emergen-C®)
- 1 fluid ounce peppermint schnapps
- 2 tablespoons crushed ice, as desired
- 1 olive
Pan Galactic Gargle Blaster Cooking Instructions
- Ready In10m
To cook Pan Galactic Gargle Blaster, you need about 10 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Pan Galactic Gargle Blaster is about , and you can serve your Pan Galactic Gargle Blaster within 10 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Pan Galactic Gargle Blaster easily:
- 1 Place sugar cube on a small vessel. Drop bitters on top; let soak to produce an Algolian suntiger tooth.
- 2 Fuse salt and water together in a concave apparatus until dissolved to yield Santraginus V sea water.
- 3 Combine the Santraginus V sea water, Arcturan Mega-gin (gin), and O'l Janx Spirit (tequila) in a serving vessel. Release Fallian marsh gas (effervescent tablet) into the solution. Decant Qualactin Hypermint extract (schnapps) over the back of a spoon held just above the liquid's surface.
- 4 Transfer the Algolian Suntiger tooth into the concoction; let dissolve. Stir in Zamphuor (ice) to decrease the temperature to 32 degrees F (0 degrees C). Funnel an olive into the final product. 'Drink... but... very carefully...'
Per Serving: 236.7 calories; 8.2 g of carbohydrate; 0 mg of cholesterol; 0.3 g of fat; 0.1 g of fiber; 0 g of protein; 0 g of saturatedFat; 314.6 mg of sodium; 7.3 g of sugar;