A simple combination of seasonings with olive oil and lemon juice makes these chicken tenderloins so delicious!
- 4 chicken tenderloins, or more to taste
- 4 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 2 teaspoons paprika, or more to taste
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder, or more to taste
- 2 teaspoons onion powder, or more to taste
- 1 teaspoon Cajun seasoning
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- ½ lemon
- 1 Place chicken in a bowl. Coat with 3 tablespoons olive oil, salt, and pepper. Add paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, Cajun seasoning, and chili powder. Toss thoroughly with tongs or a spoon.
- 2 Heat remaining olive oil in a large pan over medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook, covered, for 6 minutes. Squeeze lemon juice over the chicken. Flip and cook until a dark, crispy crust forms on the outside, about 6 minutes more.
- Calories 198
- Carbohydrate 4.6 g
- Cholesterol 31.2 mg
- Fat 15.2 g
- Fiber 1.6 g
- Protein 12.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Sodium 193.1 mg
- Sugar 0.9 g