Add an extra crunch to any salad with BelGioioso Parmesan Crisps.
- 8 ounces BelGioioso Parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 cups Brussels sprouts, chopped
- 1 large orange, cut into wedges
- 2 tablespoons roasted hazelnuts, chopped
- ½ cup red grapes, halved
- 1 Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Oil a sheet pan and place 1 tablespoon of shredded Parmesan in piles on the pan.
- 2 Bake for 8 minutes or until cheese starts to brown. Remove from oven and let cool for 1 minute. Remove crisps from the pan and cool completely.
- 3 In a small bowl, whisk together vinegar and olive oil. Add dressing to the chopped Brussels sprouts and toss until coated. Transfer to serving bowl and top with orange wedges, hazelnuts, and red grapes. Garnish with Parmesan crisps.
- Calories 372.5
- Carbohydrate 11.6 g
- Cholesterol 50.6 mg
- Fat 26.7 g
- Fiber 1.7 g
- Protein 19.3 g
- Saturated Fat 11.7 g
- Sodium 507 mg
- Sugar 7.8 g
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, RedCipes will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.