Juicy chicken thighs are topped with a Parmesan-panko mixture, which ensures a crispy, crunchy crust. I normally prefer to use freshly grated Parmesan cheese in my dishes, however I find the shaker-style grated Parmesan works best in this recipe.
- nonstick cooking spray
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup panko bread crumbs
- ¾ teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 (6 ounce) bone-in, skin on chicken thighs
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 1 Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with foil and spray with cooking spray.
- 2 Combine Parmesan cheese, panko, and garlic powder in a shallow bowl and set aside.
- 3 Sprinkle chicken on both sides with salt and pepper. Brush skin liberally with mayonnaise. Press each thigh, skin-side down, into crumb mixture. Place thighs on baking sheet, skin-side up, and mist lightly with cooking spray.
- 4 Bake in the preheated oven until chicken is no longer pink in the center and juices run clear, 35 to 40 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
- Calories 420.1
- Carbohydrate 5.7 g
- Cholesterol 115.4 mg
- Fat 30.2 g
- Fiber 0.1 g
- Protein 31.3 g
- Saturated Fat 7.5 g
- Sodium 283.2 mg
- Sugar 0.3 g
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, RedCipes will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.