A simple roasted cauliflower recipe that makes a great side. The cauliflower gets precooked in the microwave before roasting.
- 1 (3 pound) cauliflower
- ¼ cup water
- ¾ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
- 1 Cut leaves and bottom core off cauliflower. Place in a shallow microwave-safe baking dish and add about 1 inch of water.
- 2 Microwave on high for 8 minutes. Drain.
- 3 Combine mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, and garlic in a bowl. Spread onto the cauliflower.
- 4 Bake cauliflower in the preheated oven until tender and golden brown, 15 to 20 minutes. Sprinkle with chives.
- Calories 135.1
- Carbohydrate 6.7 g
- Cholesterol 6.7 mg
- Fat 11.5 g
- Fiber 2.9 g
- Protein 3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Sodium 137.8 mg
- Sugar 2.9 g
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, RedCipes will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.