This is a classic Pinoy (Filipino) dish that’s even better the next day!
- ½ tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh ginger root
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped into 1 inch pieces
- 2 hot chile peppers, minced
- 1 (8 ounce) package fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 cup chopped cooked chicken breast
- 1 cup peeled, chopped shrimp
- 3 links spicy pork sausage, sliced
- ½ cup sake
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 7 cups chicken broth
- 1 (12 ounce) package rice noodles
- ½ pound fresh bean sprouts
- ½ pound snow peas
- 1 In a large Dutch oven or wok, heat oil and stir-fry garlic, ginger, green onions, chile peppers, mushrooms, chicken, shrimp and sausage until shrimp is pink and sausage is slightly browned. Stir in the sake and soy sauce and simmer 2 to 3 minutes. Cover and set aside.
- 2 In a large saucepan, bring chicken broth to a rolling boil. Add noodles and cook over high heat for 2 minutes. Drain immediately and rinse with cold water.
- 3 Place the shrimp mixture over medium heat and add the bean sprouts; saute for 2 minutes. Stir in the snow peas and saute 2 minutes. Stir in cooked noodles and toss until well mixed. Serve immediately.
- Calories 260.5
- Carbohydrate 35.9 g
- Cholesterol 41.4 mg
- Fat 5.2 g
- Fiber 3.5 g
- Protein 13.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Sodium 568.3 mg
- Sugar 4.7 g
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, RedCipes will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.