- Published Jun 8th
- Ready In45m
Pasta Fredda Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Pasta Fredda for 4 servings:
- 1 (8 ounce) package farfalle (bow tie) pasta
- 20 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 7 ounces bocconcini (small balls of fresh mozzarella cheese)
- 3/4 cup black olives
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 fresh basil leaves
- 1 1/2 teaspoons fresh oregano leaves
Pasta Fredda Cooking Instructions
- Ready In45m
To cook Pasta Fredda, you need about 15 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Pasta Fredda is about 15 minutes , and you can serve your Pasta Fredda within 45 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Pasta Fredda easily:
- 1 Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook the bow-tie pasta at a boil, stirring occasionally, until cooked through yet firm to the bite, about 12 minutes; drain and cool to room temperature.
- 2 Combine tomatoes, bocconcini, olives, olive oil, basil, and oregano in a large bowl; toss to evenly coat. Add pasta to tomato mixture and toss.
- Cook's Note:
- Any variety of pasta corta (short pasta), such as fusilli or penne can be used on place of the farfalle.
Per Serving: 451 calories; 21.8 grams of fat; 47.6 grams of carbohydrates; 17.3 grams of protein; 39 milligrams of cholesterol; 314 milligrams of sodium.