- Published Apr 17th
- Ready In1h 30m
Pasta Isabarte Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Pasta Isabarte for 6 servings:
- 1 pound dry ziti pasta
- 2 eggs
- 1 tomato, diced
- 1 (4 ounce) can sliced black olives
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 pinch dried oregano
- garlic salt to taste
- 1 (28 ounce) jar pasta sauce
- 1 (8 ounce) package shredded mozzarella cheese
Pasta Isabarte Cooking Instructions
- Ready In1h 30m
To cook Pasta Isabarte, you need about 30 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Pasta Isabarte is about 1 hour , and you can serve your Pasta Isabarte within 1 hour 30 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Pasta Isabarte easily:
- 1 Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- 2 Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add ziti pasta and cook until almost done, soft but not limp; drain.
- 3 Place eggs in a saucepan and cover with cold water. Over medium heat, bring water to a full boil. Lower heat and simmer for 10 to 15 minutes. Immediately plunge eggs into cold water. Using a sharp knife, dice the eggs.
- 4 In a large mixing bowl, gently mix tomato, olives, red peppers, yellow peppers, green peppers, onions, eggs, oregano, garlic salt, and pasta sauce. It's more fun to do the mixing with your hands! Pour the drained pasta into the bowl and mix.
- 5 Pour the mixture into a large, deep, greased casserole dish. Cover with as much cheese as you can, making sure the edges are covered completely. Put lid on dish and bake on a low rack for 30 to 35 minutes or until the cheese is completely melted and turning a golden brown. Let it cool for about 10 minutes, cut into squares and serve.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 561 calories; 14.4 grams of fat; 82.8 grams of carbohydrates; 24.5 grams of protein; 89 milligrams of cholesterol; 1010 milligrams of sodium.