Store-bought rotisserie chicken is combined with a light Gorgonzola and wine sauce, tossed with bow tie pasta, and topped with Parmesan cheese.
- 1 (16 ounce) package farfalle (bow tie) pasta
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 shallot, minced
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 cup white wine
- 2 (5 ounce) packages crumbled Gorgonzola cheese
- 1 cup chicken stock
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 3 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1 cup chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook bow tie pasta at a boil, stirring occasionally, until tender yet firm to the bite, about 12 minutes. Drain and keep warm in the pot.
- 2 Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Cook and stir shallot and garlic until fragrant and shallot has softened, 2 to 3 minutes. Pour in white wine and cook until reduced, about 5 minutes. Add Gorgonzola cheese and chicken stock; continue to cook until creamy, 5 to 7 minutes. Season sauce with salt and pepper.
- 3 Add sauce, chicken, and sun-dried tomatoes to the cooked pasta in the pot. Toss until mixed well. Top with Parmesan cheese and serve.
- Calories 494.4
- Carbohydrate 47 g
- Cholesterol 91 mg
- Fat 16.1 g
- Fiber 2.8 g
- Protein 33.4 g
- Saturated Fat 7.3 g
- Sodium 954.6 mg
- Sugar 5.1 g