If your a PB and J lover, then you will love this recipe! Serve with whipped cream.
- cooking spray (such as Pam®)
- 4 teaspoons Concord grape jelly
- ½ cup yellow cake mix
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter (such as Peter Pan®)
- 2 cups whipped cream (such as Reddi-Whip®)
- ¼ cup egg substitute (such as Egg Beaters®)
- 1 Spray the insides of 4 microwave-safe mugs with cooking spray.
- 2 Spoon 1 teaspoon grape jelly into the bottom of each mug.
- 3 Whisk cake mix and peanut butter together in a bowl; add whipped cream and egg substitute and whisk until batter is smooth. Divide batter evenly between the mugs.
- 4 Place 1 mug in the microwave and cook on high until cake is set, about 1 minute, 15 seconds. Repeat with remaining mugs. Invert each mug onto a plate to release cakes.
- Calories 230
- Carbohydrate 22.9 g
- Cholesterol 23.3 mg
- Fat 13.5 g
- Fiber 0.7 g
- Protein 5.6 g
- Saturated Fat 5.4 g
- Sodium 215 mg
- Sugar 14.6 g