- Published Sep 20th
Peanut Butter and Jelly Cookies Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Peanut Butter and Jelly Cookies for 54 servings:
- 1/2 cup shortening
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup any flavor fruit jam
Peanut Butter and Jelly Cookies Cooking Instructions
- Ready In-
The following are the steps to cook Peanut Butter and Jelly Cookies easily:
- 1 In a mixing bowl, cream shortening peanut butter and sugars. Beat in egg. Combine dry ingredients; gradually add to creamed mixture.
- 2 Cover and chill for 1 hour.
- 3 Roll into 1 inch balls; place 2 inches apart on greased baking sheets. Flatten slightly. Bake at 375 degrees F (190 degrees C) for 10 minutes. Cool on wire rack. Spread jam on the bottom of half of the cookie; top with remaining cookie half.
Per Serving: 66 calories; 3.2 grams of fat; 8.6 grams of carbohydrates; 1 gram of protein; 3 milligrams of cholesterol; 47 milligrams of sodium.