- Published Jul 4th
- Ready In4h 50m
Peanut Butter and Jelly Thumbprint Cookies Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Peanut Butter and Jelly Thumbprint Cookies for 30 servings:
- 1 2/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 2/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup seedless raspberry jam
Peanut Butter and Jelly Thumbprint Cookies Cooking Instructions
- Ready In4h 50m
To cook Peanut Butter and Jelly Thumbprint Cookies, you need about 30 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Peanut Butter and Jelly Thumbprint Cookies is about 20 minutes , and you can serve your Peanut Butter and Jelly Thumbprint Cookies within 4 hours 50 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Peanut Butter and Jelly Thumbprint Cookies easily:
- 1 Sift flour, baking soda, and salt together in a bowl.
- 2 Beat butter, peanut butter, white sugar, brown sugar, and vanilla together in a separate bowl with an electric mixer until light and fluffy, 1 to 2 minutes. Scrape sides of bowl with a rubber spatula. Add egg to butter mixture and beat on medium speed until blended. Scrape side of bowl down again.
- 3 Beat flour mixture into butter mixture on low speed until just blended. Scrape bowl and mix a few more seconds.
- 4 Scoop dough into 2 tablespoon-sized balls and arrange on a baking sheet. Cover baking sheet and refrigerate at least 4 hours (overnight is ideal).
- 5 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line baking sheets with parchment paper and arrange cookie balls atop paper.
- 6 Bake cookies in the preheated oven until partially cooked, 11 minutes.
- 7 Place raspberry jam in a bowl and stir until syrup consistency.
- 8 Press a soda bottle cap into the center of each cookie until edges of cookies bulge and begin to crack, making an indentation. Fill each indentation with about 1 teaspoon jam.
- 9 Bake cookies until edges are lightly browned, 7 minutes longer. Cool cookies completely on the baking sheet before transferring to a wire rack.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® parchment can be used for easier cleanup/removal from the pan.
Per Serving: 132 calories; 6.2 grams of fat; 17.7 grams of carbohydrates; 2.4 grams of protein; 14 milligrams of cholesterol; 70 milligrams of sodium.