I recently came up with a copycat pumpkin cream cold brew. I liked it so much I tried making it with a different flavor. This worked out deliciously.
- ½ cup heavy whipping cream
- 3 tablespoons sugar-free peanut butter-flavored syrup (such as Torani®)
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon powdered peanut butter (such as PB2®)
- 2 tablespoons sugar-free vanilla syrup (such as Torani®)
- 1 cup cold brew coffee, or as needed
- 1 Combine heavy whipping cream, syrup, peanut butter, and powdered peanut butter in a bowl. Whip with a hand mixer until creamy and slightly thickened.
- 2 Fill 2 glasses with ice. Add 1 tablespoon vanilla syrup to each glass, fill 2/3 of the way with cold brew coffee, and divide peanut butter cream evenly between both.
- Calories 305.8
- Carbohydrate 5.3 g
- Cholesterol 81.5 mg
- Fat 30.3 g
- Fiber 1.1 g
- Protein 5.8 g
- Saturated Fat 15.4 g
- Sodium 111.7 mg
- Sugar 1.6 g