Who can resist a peanut butter pie?
- ½ (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- ⅓ cup smooth peanut butter
- 1 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (9 inch) prepared graham cracker crust
- ¼ cup finely chopped peanuts
- 1 Whip the cream cheese until soft and fluffy. Beat in the sugar and peanut butter.
- 2 Fold whipped topping into the peanut butter mixture. Pour filling into the pie shell. Sprinkle pie with chopped peanuts. Chill until firm.
- Calories 374.5
- Carbohydrate 40 g
- Cholesterol 15.4 mg
- Fat 22.4 g
- Fiber 1.5 g
- Protein 6.2 g
- Saturated Fat 8.1 g
- Sodium 264.1 mg
- Sugar 29.5 g