This pie is light and fluffy, and topped with chocolate syrup.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- ¾ cup peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (9 inch) prepared graham cracker crust
- 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- 1 Beat cream cheese until fluffy. Beat in milk and peanut butter until smooth. Stir in lemon juice and vanilla. Fold in whipped topping.
- 2 Pour filling into crust. Drizzle syrup over the filling, and swirl. Chill.
- Calories 590.7
- Carbohydrate 57.4 g
- Cholesterol 47.5 mg
- Fat 36.1 g
- Fiber 2 g
- Protein 13.6 g
- Saturated Fat 15 g
- Sodium 432.5 mg
- Sugar 45.1 g