- Published Apr 12th
Peanut Butter Pie Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Peanut Butter Pie for 8 servings:
- 1 (9 inch) prepared graham cracker crust
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 (16 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 15 miniature chocolate covered peanut butter cups, unwrapped
Peanut Butter Pie Cooking Instructions
- Ready In-
The following are the steps to cook Peanut Butter Pie easily:
- 1 Mix the cream cheese, confectioners' sugar and peanut butter together until smooth. Fold in 1/2 of the whipped topping. Spoon the mixture into the graham cracker crust.
- 2 Place the remaining whipped topping over the top of the peanut butter mixture and garnish with the peanut butter cups. Chill for at least 2 hours or overnight before serving.
Per Serving: 605 calories; 43.1 grams of fat; 49.5 grams of carbohydrates; 9.5 grams of protein; 32 milligrams of cholesterol; 367 milligrams of sodium.