- Published Dec 23rd
- Ready In45m
Best of all worlds, this fudge is to die for!
Peanut Choc-Scotch Fudge Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Peanut Choc-Scotch Fudge for 24 servings:
- 3/4 cup butter
- 3 cups white sugar
- 3/4 cup milk
- 3/4 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (7 ounce) jar marshmallow creme
Peanut Choc-Scotch Fudge Cooking Instructions
- Ready In45m
To cook Peanut Choc-Scotch Fudge, you need about 10 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Peanut Choc-Scotch Fudge is about 15 minutes , and you can serve your Peanut Choc-Scotch Fudge within 45 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Peanut Choc-Scotch Fudge easily:
- 1 Lightly grease a 9x13 inch dish.
- 2 In a 2-quart saucepan over medium heat, combine butter, sugar and milk. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Heat to between 234 and 240 degrees F (112 to 116 degrees C), or until a small amount of syrup dropped into cold water forms a soft ball that flattens when removed from the water and placed on a flat surface. Remove from heat and stir in peanut butter, chocolate chips and butterscotch chips until melted. Stir in vanilla. Fold in marshmallow creme. Pour into prepared pan. Chill in refrigerator until firm.
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 300 calories; 14.1 grams of fat; 42.4 grams of carbohydrates; 2.7 grams of protein; 16 milligrams of cholesterol; 96 milligrams of sodium.