This confection is very similar to a popular peanut with creamy caramel candy bar. Now you can make it your very own kitchen and eat them whenever you want!
- 3 cups salted or dry roasted peanuts
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 cups peanut butter chips
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 Place 1 1/2 cups of the peanuts in an ungreased 7x11 inch baking pan; set aside.
- 2 In a saucepan, melt butter and peanut butter chips over low heat. Add sweetened condensed milk and marshmallows.
- 3 Cook and stir until melted. Pour over peanuts and sprinkle remaining peanuts on top. Cover and refrigerate; cut into bars when set.
- Calories 238.8
- Carbohydrate 20.9 g
- Cholesterol 7.5 mg
- Fat 14.1 g
- Fiber 1.2 g
- Protein 8 g
- Saturated Fat 7 g
- Sodium 185.8 mg
- Sugar 16.4 g