- Published Sep 7th
Pear-a-dise Muffins Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Pear-a-dise Muffins for 15 servings:
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 cup canned pears, sliced
Pear-a-dise Muffins Cooking Instructions
- Ready In-
The following are the steps to cook Pear-a-dise Muffins easily:
- 1 Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Butter 15 muffin cups, or line with paper liner cups.
- 2 Mix together flours, soda, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Stir pears lightly into dry ingredients.
- 3 In a large bowl, combine yogurt, oil, honey, and egg. Mix in flour mixture until just combined. Spoon into muffin cups.
- 4 Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, or until done.
Per Serving: 140 calories; 4.8 grams of fat; 22.3 grams of carbohydrates; 3 grams of protein; 15 milligrams of cholesterol; 267 milligrams of sodium.