A very interesting appetizer pizza. Sounds strange, but everyone will love the unique combination of fragrant pears and distinctive Gorgonzola.
- 1 (16 ounce) package refrigerated pizza crust dough
- 4 ounces sliced provolone cheese
- 1 Bosc pear, thinly sliced
- 2 ounces chopped walnuts
- 2 ½ ounces Gorgonzola cheese, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 1 Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
- 2 Place pizza crust dough on a medium baking sheet. Layer with Provolone cheese. Top cheese with Bosc pear slices. Sprinkle with walnuts and Gorgonzola cheese.
- 3 Bake in the preheated oven 8 to 10 minutes, or until cheese is melted and crust is lightly browned. Remove from heat. Top with chives and slice to serve.
- Calories 287
- Carbohydrate 31 g
- Cholesterol 19.2 mg
- Fat 12.9 g
- Fiber 1.9 g
- Protein 11.6 g
- Saturated Fat 4.4 g
- Sodium 585.4 mg
- Sugar 5.3 g
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, RedCipes will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.