- Published Mar 21st
- Ready In25m
Pear and Gorgonzola Cheese Pizza Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Pear and Gorgonzola Cheese Pizza for 1 serving:
- 1 (16 ounce) package refrigerated pizza crust dough
- 4 ounces sliced provolone cheese
- 1 Bosc pear, thinly sliced
- 2 ounces chopped walnuts
- 2 ½ ounces Gorgonzola cheese, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
Pear and Gorgonzola Cheese Pizza Cooking Instructions
- Ready In25m
To cook Pear and Gorgonzola Cheese Pizza, you need about 10 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Pear and Gorgonzola Cheese Pizza is about 15 minutes , and you can serve your Pear and Gorgonzola Cheese Pizza within 25 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Pear and Gorgonzola Cheese Pizza easily:
- 1 Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
- 2 Place pizza crust dough on a medium baking sheet. Layer with Provolone cheese. Top cheese with Bosc pear slices. Sprinkle with walnuts and Gorgonzola cheese.
- 3 Bake in the preheated oven 8 to 10 minutes, or until cheese is melted and crust is lightly browned. Remove from heat. Top with chives and slice to serve.
Per Serving: 287 calories; 31 g of carbohydrate; 19 mg of cholesterol; 12.9 g of fat; 1.9 g of fiber; 11.6 g of protein; 4.4 g of saturatedFat; 585 mg of sodium; 5 g of sugar;