- Published Dec 24th
- Ready In12m
Pear and Pomegranate Salad Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Pear and Pomegranate Salad for 2 servings:
- 3 cups green leaf lettuce, rinsed and torn
- 1 Bartlett or Anjou pear
- 1/3 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons pomegranate juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon prepared Dijon-style mustard
- 1/2 tablespoon honey
- ground black pepper to taste
Pear and Pomegranate Salad Cooking Instructions
- Ready In12m
To cook Pear and Pomegranate Salad, you need about 10 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Pear and Pomegranate Salad is about 2 minutes , and you can serve your Pear and Pomegranate Salad within 12 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Pear and Pomegranate Salad easily:
- 1 Divide the lettuce between two bowls. Halve and core the pear, then cut each half in slices. Divide the pear slices and pomegranate seeds among the two bowls and mix gently.
- 2 Combine the vegetable oil, pomegranate juice, lemon juice, mustard, honey, and pepper in a saucepan. Bring to a boil over high heat; reduce heat and simmer, stirring frequently, until the dressing thickens slightly, about 2 minutes. Pour the warm dressing over the salads and serve.
Per Serving: 153 calories; 7.1 grams of fat; 23.5 grams of carbohydrates; 1.6 grams of protein; 0 milligrams of cholesterol; 88 milligrams of sodium.