Chocolate candy that tastes great!
- 1 (14 ounce) package individually wrapped caramels, unwrapped
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 cups chopped pecans
- 1 pound dark chocolate, broken into small pieces
- 1 Place caramels, butter, and water in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on high, stirring every 30 seconds, until smooth, about 3 minutes. Stir in pecans.
- 2 Drop caramel pecan mixture by spoonfuls onto parchment paper. Place in freezer for 15 to 20 minutes.
- 3 Place chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave on high, stirring every 15 seconds, until melted and smooth, 1 to 2 minutes. Dip each caramel cluster into chocolate using a fondue fork until coated; place on parchment paper to dry. Chill until firm, if necessary.
- Calories 103.3
- Carbohydrate 11.8 g
- Cholesterol 2.2 mg
- Fat 6.6 g
- Fiber 0.5 g
- Protein 1.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Sodium 24.5 mg
- Sugar 4.9 g