Adorable marshmallow Peeps® nestle atop a generous layer of chocolate chips and get baked into melty, gooey goodness. Scoop it up with graham crackers for a party-worthy s’mores dip. You can easily change out the Peeps® to suit any holiday theme.
- 1 teaspoon butter, or as needed
- 1 (12 ounce) bag semisweet chocolate chips
- 24 yellow marshmallow chicks and bunnies (such as Peeps®), or as needed
- 1 individual package graham cracker crumbs
- 1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Butter an 8-inch oven-safe skillet.
- 2 Pour chocolate chips into the prepared skillet and top with as many marshmallow chicks and bunnies as needed to completely cover the chocolate.
- 3 Bake in the preheated oven just until chocolate melts and marshmallow chicks and bunnies are puffed and lightly toasted, 5 to 10 minutes. Serve graham crackers on the side to dip.
- Calories 244.7
- Carbohydrate 41.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.9 mg
- Fat 10 g
- Fiber 2 g
- Protein 2.5 g
- Saturated Fat 5.4 g
- Sodium 85.7 mg
- Sugar 19.1 g