Smooth white chocolate and refreshing peppermint combine in a candy-striped confection that looks and tastes like the holidays.
- 1 (12 ounce) package white chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Peppermint Extract
- 8 drops McCormick® Red Food Color, or more as desired
- ½ cup crushed peppermint candies
- 1 Microwave white chocolate chips in large microwaveable bowl on HIGH until almost melted, about 1 1/2 minutes, stirring after every 20 seconds. Remove bowl from microwave and stir until chocolate is completely melted and mixture is smooth. Stir in peppermint extract.
- 2 Spread on large foil-lined baking sheet to 1/4-inch thickness. Add food color, drop by drop, over mixture. Using a wooden skewer, swirl color through chocolate. Sprinkle with crushed candies, pressing lightly into chocolate with spatula.
- 3 Refrigerate about 10 minutes or until firm. Break into irregular pieces to serve. Store in covered container at cool room temperature or in refrigerator up to 5 days.
- Calories 199.8
- Carbohydrate 25.8 g
- Cholesterol 6 mg
- Fat 10 g
- Protein 2 g
- Saturated Fat 6 g
- Sodium 34 mg
- Sugar 22.3 g