- Published Dec 24th
- Ready In45m
Peppermint Cupcakes with Marshmallow Fluff White Chocolate Frosting Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Peppermint Cupcakes with Marshmallow Fluff White Chocolate Frosting for 24 servings:
- 2 cups white sugar
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 1/8 teaspoon almond extract
- red food coloring (optional)
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 (6 ounce) package white chocolate chips
- 1 (7 ounce) jar marshmallow fluff
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon milk, or as needed
Peppermint Cupcakes with Marshmallow Fluff White Chocolate Frosting Cooking Instructions
- Ready In45m
To cook Peppermint Cupcakes with Marshmallow Fluff White Chocolate Frosting, you need about 15 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Peppermint Cupcakes with Marshmallow Fluff White Chocolate Frosting is about 15 minutes , and you can serve your Peppermint Cupcakes with Marshmallow Fluff White Chocolate Frosting within 45 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Peppermint Cupcakes with Marshmallow Fluff White Chocolate Frosting easily:
- 1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line 24 muffin cups with paper liners.
- 2 Beat white sugar and 1 cup butter together in a bowl using an electric mixer until smooth and creamy; add eggs, 1 at a time, beating well after each addition. Mix peppermint extract, almond extract, and food coloring into creamed butter mixture.
- 3 Whisk flour, baking powder, and salt together in a separate bowl. Mix flour mixture, alternating with 3/4 cup milk, into creamed butter mixture, ending with flour mixture, until batter is just combined. Spoon batter into the prepared muffin cups.
- 4 Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean, 15 to 20 minutes.
- 5 Melt white chocolate chips in a microwave-safe glass or ceramic bowl in 15-second intervals, stirring after each melting, 1 to 3 minutes. Allow melted white chocolate to cool to room temperature.
- 6 Mix marshmallow fluff and 1/2 cup butter together in a bowl until smooth. Stir melted white chocolate into marshmallow mixture. Add confectioners sugar, 1 to 2 tablespoons at a time, to marshmallow mixture until fully incorporated; add enough milk to reach desired consistency. Transfer frosting to a piping bag or resealable plastic bag with a corner snipped and pipe frosting onto each cupcake.
- Cook's Note:
- I sometimes add an extra teaspoon of peppermint extract because I like mine with a strong peppermint taste.
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 322 calories; 14.7 grams of fat; 45.9 grams of carbohydrates; 2.5 grams of protein; 48 milligrams of cholesterol; 174 milligrams of sodium.