This is a delicious recipe for personal chicken pot pies and is fun for the the whole family to make and to eat!
- nonstick cooking spray
- 12 biscuit (2-1/2" dia)s Biscuits, plain or buttermilk, refrigerated dough, higher fat
- 1 ½ cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 ½ cups frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
- 1 (10.5 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- ¾ cup grated Cheddar cheese
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray a 12-cup muffin tin with nonstick spray.
- 2 Spray the counter lightly with nonstick spray. Flatten each unbaked biscuit into a 6- to 7-inch circle. Cover with plastic wrap and let rest.
- 3 Combine chicken, mixed vegetables, and condensed soup in a bowl; mix well. Season with salt and pepper.
- 4 Remove plastic wrap from dough and press each circle into the bottom and up the sides of each muffin cup. Divide chicken mixture evenly between the dough cups. Sprinkle grated Cheddar over the tops.
- 5 Bake in the preheated oven until hot and bubbly, 15 to 18 minutes.
- Calories 192.7
- Carbohydrate 17.6 g
- Cholesterol 22.8 mg
- Fat 9.3 g
- Fiber 1 g
- Protein 9.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Sodium 526.8 mg
- Sugar 2.4 g