This is one of my favorite dips for bread. I also use it as a condiment for grilled steaks and pork chops. It’s smooth, spicy, and very addictive! If you want even more spice, add additional jalapeno peppers.
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 bunch cilantro, stems discarded
- 3 jalapenos, seeds removed, or more to taste
- 4 tablespoons olive oil mayonnaise (such as Hellmann's®)
- 2 cloves garlic, or more to taste
- ¼ cup water, or as needed
- 1 teaspoon white wine vinegar, or more as needed
- salt to taste
- 1 Combine olive oil, cilantro, jalapenos, mayonnaise, and garlic in a blender and puree. Slowly add as little water as needed to create a smooth, creamy consistency. Season with white wine vinegar and salt.
- Calories 151.4
- Carbohydrate 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 3.5 mg
- Fat 16.4 g
- Fiber 0.5 g
- Protein 0.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Sodium 82.9 mg
- Sugar 0.4 g
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, RedCipes will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.