A vegetarian-friendly pizza that offers a surprisingly tasty twist. A great lunch, dinner, or appetizer.
- 4 pita bread rounds
- ½ cup pesto
- 2 tomatoes, sliced
- 1 (4 ounce) container crumbled feta cheese
- 1 Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Arrange pita bread on a baking sheet.
- 2 Bake in preheated oven until pita is lightly toasted, about 4 minutes.
- 3 Spread pesto evenly over toasted pita bread and arrange tomato slices in a single layer. Top with feta cheese.
- 4 Continue baking until feta cheese is browned and pita bread is crisp, about 11 minutes more.
- Calories 378.2
- Carbohydrate 33.4 g
- Cholesterol 35.1 mg
- Fat 20.9 g
- Fiber 2.7 g
- Protein 14.7 g
- Saturated Fat 8.1 g
- Sodium 824.4 mg
- Sugar 3.4 g