- Published Jul 23rd
- Ready In20m
Transform zucchini into long strands that resemble noodles, also known as zoodles. Mix pesto and garbanzo beans into the zoodles for a satisfying, grain-free meal!
Pesto Zoodles Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Pesto Zoodles for 2 servings:
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 small zucchini, cut into noodle-shape strands
- 1/2 cup drained and rinsed canned garbanzo beans (chickpeas)
- 3 tablespoons pesto, or to taste
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons shredded white Cheddar cheese, or to taste
Pesto Zoodles Cooking Instructions
- Ready In20m
To cook Pesto Zoodles, you need about 10 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Pesto Zoodles is about 10 minutes , and you can serve your Pesto Zoodles within 20 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Pesto Zoodles easily:
- 1 Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat; cook and stir zucchini until tender and liquid has evaporated, 5 to 10 minutes.
- 2 Stir garbanzo beans and pesto into zucchini; lower heat to medium-low. Cook and stir until garbanzo beans are warm and zucchini is evenly coated, about 5 minutes; season with salt and pepper.
- 3 Transfer zucchini mixture to serving bowls and top with white Cheddar cheese.
- Cook's Note:
- Use any sort of spiralizing device to make the zucchini into noodle-shape. I used the Paderno® World Cuisine spiralizer.
Per Serving: 319 calories; 21.3 grams of fat; 23.1 grams of carbohydrates; 12.1 grams of protein; 16 milligrams of cholesterol; 511 milligrams of sodium.