- Published Dec 27th
Pfeffernusse Kuchen Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Pfeffernusse Kuchen for 50 servings:
- 4 eggs
- 2 1/4 cups white sugar
- 3 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 tablespoon ground black pepper
Pfeffernusse Kuchen Cooking Instructions
- Ready In-
The following are the steps to cook Pfeffernusse Kuchen easily:
- 1 In a large mixing bowl, beat the sugar and eggs together with an electric mixer for 20 minutes. Sift together the flour, cinnamon, cloves and pepper and stir them into the egg mixture. Roll the dough into 1 inch balls and place them on a lightly greased cookie sheet. Let the cookies sit out overnight to dry.
- 2 Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Bake the cookies for 10 to 15 minutes. Cool and store in an airtight container for a week to blend the flavors.
Per Serving: 73 calories; 0.5 grams of fat; 15.9 grams of carbohydrates; 1.4 gram of protein; 15 milligrams of cholesterol; 6 milligrams of sodium.