Take cheesecake bars over-the-top with a drizzle of caramel and a dusting of chopped pecans.
- 1 ½ cups HONEY MAID Graham Crumbs
- 1 cup finely chopped pecans, divided
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- 4 (250 g) packages PHILADELPHIA Brick Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 4 large eggs eggs
- ¼ cup caramel ice cream topping
- 1 Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2 Line 13x9-inch pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides. Spray with cooking spray. Mix graham crumbs, 1/2 cup nuts and butter; press onto bottom of pan.
- 3 Beat cream cheese and sugar in large bowl with mixer until well blended. Add sour cream and vanilla; mix well. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each just until blended. Pour over crust.
- 4 Bake 45 minutes or until centre is almost set. Cool completely. Refrigerate 4 hours. Drizzle with caramel topping; sprinkle with remaining nuts. Use foil handles to lift dessert from pan before cutting into bars.
- Calories 202.4
- Carbohydrate 13.8 g
- Cholesterol 65.5 mg
- Fat 15.7 g
- Fiber 0.4 g
- Protein 3.7 g
- Saturated Fat 7.3 g
- Sodium 182.3 mg
- Sugar 7.5 g