- Published May 26th
- Ready In30m
Pico Spinach Artichoke Dip Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Pico Spinach Artichoke Dip for 8 servings:
- cooking spray
- 1 (8 ounce) package light cream cheese, softened
- 1 (3 ounce) package light cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup light mayonnaise
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 12 ounces pico de gallo
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Romano cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
Pico Spinach Artichoke Dip Cooking Instructions
- Ready In30m
To cook Pico Spinach Artichoke Dip, you need about 10 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Pico Spinach Artichoke Dip is about 20 minutes , and you can serve your Pico Spinach Artichoke Dip within 30 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Pico Spinach Artichoke Dip easily:
- 1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease an 8-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- 2 Mix both packages of cream cheese and mayonnaise together in a bowl until smooth. Fold in artichoke hearts, pico de gallo, spinach, Parmesan cheese, Romano cheese, and garlic.
- 3 Spread cream cheese mixture in the prepared baking dish. Cover with aluminum foil.
- 4 Bake in the preheated oven until hot and bubbly, about 20 minutes.
Per Serving: 233 calories; 15.4 grams of fat; 11 grams of carbohydrates; 10.9 grams of protein; 39 milligrams of cholesterol; 812 milligrams of sodium.