Goes great with fish tacos, grilled fish, or chicken! You can also just serve with tortilla chips.
- 1 cup 1-inch pineapple cubes
- 1 cup 1-inch mango cubes
- ½ red onion, finely diced
- 2 jalapeno peppers, seeded and chopped
- ¼ cup finely chopped cilantro
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1 Mix pineapple, mango, red onion, and jalapeno pepper in a large glass bowl. Stir cilantro, lime juice, olive oil, cumin, and red pepper into the pineapple mixture.
- 2 Cover bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate, 2 hours to overnight.
- Calories 91.4
- Carbohydrate 15.4 g
- Fat 3.8 g
- Fiber 2 g
- Protein 0.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Sodium 4.4 mg
- Sugar 11.2 g