- Published Apr 1st
Pineapple Angel Food Cake I Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Pineapple Angel Food Cake I for 24 servings:
- 1 (16 ounce) package angel food cake mix
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple with juice
- 1 (12 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
Pineapple Angel Food Cake I Cooking Instructions
- Ready In-
The following are the steps to cook Pineapple Angel Food Cake I easily:
- 1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray a 9x13 inch pan with vegetable oil spray.
- 2 In a large bowl, combine cake mix and pineapple (with juice). Mix until well blended.
- 3 Pour batter into prepared 9x13 inch pan. Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 25 minutes or until golden brown. Let cool.
- 4 Serve with whipped topping
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 127 calories; 3.6 grams of fat; 22.1 grams of carbohydrates; 1.7 grams of protein; 0 milligrams of cholesterol; 166 milligrams of sodium.